We partnered to:
- Define and implement a new analytics team
- Capture analytical use cases
- Implement new data integration processes on existing game data
- Design and implement a champion data model for analytics and reporting
- Develop various reports and dashboards using the newly-ingested data and champion model
These tasks were completed with the ultimate goal of answering business questions including, “what is the impact to sales based off changes to prices or promotions; what profit margins and effective cost-per-in-game-currency exist across current assets; how does revenue measure against forecast; and how much should be spent on new games or in-game content?”
The Nuts and Bolts
The new reporting platform, enterprise data warehouse, and data model provided the client over 100 new customizable visualizations to the business and its studios. This platform now serves over 100 users across the client organization and its studios.
The data model integrated data sets and stored the data in a maintainable format, enabling other analysts and marketers to quickly extract data feeds for their own use cases.