CapTech Trends Podcast Series
Cloud Adoption: 90% People, 10% Technology
In this episode of CapTech Trends, we dig deeper into the first of our four 2022 Tech Trends about the cloud and productivity. Cloud SME Mike Diiorio and Vinnie discuss the ways in which a move to the cloud is a culture change and requires organizational buy-in, communication with your teams, and a long-term cloud strategy. Listen in as we cover the following hot-button topics in cloud adoption today:
- Why your priority should be creating a long-term cloud strategy and gaining buy-in across the entire organization.
- Addressing the skills gap in migration efforts - making sure your people understand what cloud adoption means for their jobs and creating opportunities for continual learning.
- Why multi-cloud split models are becoming the preferred model and how cloud vendors are adapting.
- If you're starting from scratch, having a cloud advocate or two can help lead the way and train teams through adoption.
- Why the lift and shift approach can turn into a worst-case scenario.
View the transcript